That moment when you realize, you have clearly heard the Universe and you answered it. I am not sure how the feeling is explained, but it is one of pure calmness and contentment, as you are reassured of making the right decision.
When even things you weren't expecting fall into your grateful lap, you know you are in the right place at the right time.
The only thing you know or can express is gratitude. And surprisingly enough, that is what I find as the only thing that the Universe wants in return. As well, I have found in my life, time and time again, the more gratitude you send out the more beauty appears before your eyes!
I have decided after almost 3 years to stay in Kenya for a while longer. I have switched companies and will now be focusing my abilities on what business I actually want to do tomorrow. I eventually will be a consultant for any Restauranteurs or Hoteliers in developing new or expanding existing brands. Helping them to define themselves, position themselves and align their look to their product.
This allows me to have a consultancy later on in life, programing my life how I see fit. What is great about this, is that it allows me to do what is really important to me - what I really want most in life - to have a family and to spend time with my future children and husband. This in unequivocally the most important part of life and something that makes you the luckiest person on earth!
So!....I finally realized that indeed, what I AM doing today IS getting me what I want tomorrow! I am lucky and beyond fortunate for such opportunities!
Thank you Universe!!
When even things you weren't expecting fall into your grateful lap, you know you are in the right place at the right time.
The only thing you know or can express is gratitude. And surprisingly enough, that is what I find as the only thing that the Universe wants in return. As well, I have found in my life, time and time again, the more gratitude you send out the more beauty appears before your eyes!
I have decided after almost 3 years to stay in Kenya for a while longer. I have switched companies and will now be focusing my abilities on what business I actually want to do tomorrow. I eventually will be a consultant for any Restauranteurs or Hoteliers in developing new or expanding existing brands. Helping them to define themselves, position themselves and align their look to their product.
This allows me to have a consultancy later on in life, programing my life how I see fit. What is great about this, is that it allows me to do what is really important to me - what I really want most in life - to have a family and to spend time with my future children and husband. This in unequivocally the most important part of life and something that makes you the luckiest person on earth!
So!....I finally realized that indeed, what I AM doing today IS getting me what I want tomorrow! I am lucky and beyond fortunate for such opportunities!
Thank you Universe!!

No comments:
Post a Comment