Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Where do we go now?

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/NWG1X
Instead of being buried in a coffin;a body is placed into a biodegradable pod, and placed beneath a tree
For a long time I've wondered with less and less space and more people's bodies occupying it, where in the world do you go in the end? I've liked the idea of cremation and being scattered over the beaches of my childhood and the East Coast of Kenya (where I live today). Leave it Italian artists and designers As now I see this as a beautiful solution. I would love to feed a tree that feeds an ecosystem. Maybe I would like to be a hardwood tree in a tropical forest. One that will grow for a very long time with strength and height to touch the sky. I will support the homes of birds, bugs and maybe even snakes. Little nice and rodents might find a good cave there. I will help grow food and release oxygen. I will even help passers by enjoy beauty which is what I do today as a designer. This all sounds aligned to who I am and if possible, this is what I will certainly consider much later in life!
Forests will be grown with a variety of trees, and attract wildlife
But for today and many many more...the sun is shining, there is beautiful cloud art in the sky, and I get to see all the greens a tree can offer! Thank you for this day

No comments:

Post a Comment