I let my imagination roll when it comes to random patterns in a bathroom wall tile where I can see a teddy bear playing the saxophone. Or one time in Mexico my mom and laid on the front of a fishing yatch for hours seeing castles and happy faces! (Disclaimer: no drugs involved)
What I love is that this artist, http://www.christophniemann.com/ does the same thing!!
He has fun and let's his imagination entertain him. The creativity we have in our smallest molecule of our brains is something to be continually thankful for and to always be happily entertained by!
So the next time you are like "wow! That loaf of bread looks like a lobster at just this angle" just go with it! Maybe the other nearby loafs will look like sponge bob and friends and they might all be playing instruments- you my friend get to have a chuckle and you have just created something no one else could!
http://www.lifebuzz.com/sketches/?utm_campaign=email&utm_source=email&utm_medium=email

No comments:
Post a Comment